12.02.2011

Flurry Christmas Present Quilt


Melody pieced this darling version of Kate Spains Flurry Christmas Present Quilt.
I custom machine quilted this one for Melody and I LOVE how it turned out!
Lots and lots of pebbles to give the quilt a little more detail!
Thanks for letting me quilt your darling quilt Melody!

This quilt is obviously a winning design. I've got another one on my machine right now and have a third one to quilt this weekend!
This darling quilt pattern is available here.

{Connect with us}
youtubei pinterest

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this quilt Natalia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! All of those tiny pebbles add such great texture and dimension! I have to ask though - did it make you dizzy quilting that? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute....love all your pebbling and the straight lines on the packages really make them pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quilt too!! So sweet and festive!! The quilting is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like doing those pebbles. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Gave me some inspiration on how to quilt mine, I think I'm going to dare to try something that isn't an all over design this time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this quilt & your quilting is super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Natalia ! this is just fabulous and I'm sure Melody wil love it also !

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilting design is so very cute. It really makes the sweet gift boxes stand up and be noticed.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!