11.06.2010

My patterns!

 Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments about the quilt kit issue! I really enjoyed reading your comments and appreciate each and every one of them! 
Now, onto happier things!
My patterns.
featuring Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda fabrics.
featuring Bella Solids by Moda fabrics.
featuring Sugar Pop by Liz Scott for Moda fabrics.
featuring Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda fabrics.
You can preorder all of these patterns in our shop!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You must be floating with excitement. I think flower pops is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous patterns! I especially love Daisy Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY lovely Natalia ! Do you think the appliques are easy enough for someone who has not appliqued very much ( .... ha -- me ! ) ???? and remember , when you answer this , you are a professional at it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great patterns. I sooo wish I could quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your patterns are wonderful. I need to quilt more and practice on piecing and quilting the tops.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness not ONE pattern for a MUG RUG... well seriously they are everywhere lol..

    Now on a serious note if I can find one..I love the argyle pattern...love it...oh I love them all cause you designed them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! The patterns look gorgeous...may you sell a million copies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations.
    Being a Scot I'm partial toward Argyle patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!