10.06.2010

Quilt Fest 2010

Quilt Fest is in full swing. Even though I'm not taking any classes until Friday I've been over there every day.
This morning I went over to pick up my registration and purchase the Utah Quilt Guild's 2011 calendar. 
The front cover
The back cover!
Do you recognize this quilt?
It's Verna's Bedspread! How cool is this.
Wait, it get cooler!
Inside the calendar there is only one quilt that made the cut as a pattern and it's Verna's Bedspread!
Happy Dance!

Last year I attended Quilt Fest for the first time. You can read about it here.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, very exciting news for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am not surprised because it is an awesome bedspread :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are going to have a fun time at the Fest and your quilt looks wonderful in the calendar.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I was there today too....too bad we couldn't have run into each other! We got almost home and then remembered we didn't see half of the quilts...totally missed the Boy Scout ones and your guild's row quilts!!! Where were they hiding? So sad not to view them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, my mom is there too. Wish I could go...I'm really missing out and wishing I lived closer. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!