6.22.2010

Putting the bee in Christmas

I was asked by by sweet friend Tracey to participate in a Christmas block exchange! I'm super excited about this group of ladies and can't wait to start making my blocks!
Here is the fun group of ladies that are participating in this fun group.
Kelly @ "I'm Just Saying"
Natalia (me) @ Piece 'n Quilt
This is the first online group like this that I've participated in!

I have been working on some other fun projects but I forgot my camera cord at the studio..... So I promise I'll share pictures soon!

Today I attended the funeral of one of my sweet customers. I've made four little baby quilts for her great granddaughters and I'm so sad to see her go. Within 24 hours of her passing the sixth great grand baby was born, I am planning to make one for that new baby and I know it will become a treasure.:)


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}

4 comments:

  1. it will so be treasured. How wonderful of you to make that baby a quilt! (makes me teary)

    And I'm thrilled that we are in this little bee together! Thank you for saying yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet. You little quilt will certainly be cherished. Have fun with your Christmas Block Bee! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the passing of your customer. That is so wonderful of you to be making a quilt for the sixth child....you are an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the bee!

    So sad about the loss of their Grandmother and your friend. Isnt life crazy how after a loved one dies another is born soon after....weird!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!