4.01.2010

I've been quilting!

I've been spending a lot of time with my long arm machine this week.
Here are a few finishes.
This is a dissapearing 9 patch and I love how it turned out!
She wanted me to quilt flowers in the maroon squares.
So, I did!
I quilted this fun little easter table runner.
I quilted this fun flag quilt.
This quilt is on my machine right now!
IT'S FOR A NEW TUTORIAL!
I can't wait.
Come back soon to see this darling quilt made from Verna.
P.S. Verna is this weeks weekly deal and materials are going fast!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. your quilting is beautiful! love the swirls in your tutorial quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Bonie's quilt - the flowers are my favorite part!

    i think you have more hours in the day than most of us . . . you are fabulous.

    can't wait to see what the new Verna quilt is like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the disappearing nine patch. All your quilts look great Natalia, especially the tease with the last one, can't wait to see it. Don't forget to put it in the Verna Flicker group! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilting looks PERFECT!! My mom bought a longarm in July last summer and while I've gotten pretty good, I'm a LONG way from perfect. How long have you been doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalia....I have been waiting for that last quilt. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a military wife I completely love the flag quilt and I can't wait to see what you've done with the Verna fabric! I've got some here just waiting to be turned into something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ruffles and verna! :)

    My little bro wants me to make him a flag quilt... maybe I'll do something like this...

    Great quilting lady! I'm hoping to have a project to send your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilting, love the designs and how they enhance the quilts. I need to get some more practice myself.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilting is beautiful, as always! I love the swirly scrolls (in general, whenever I see them on a quilt you've done) and the flowers you put in that disappearing nine-patch. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! The American Flag is beautiful. Love the idea of using squares. I even showed my husband, he loved it. I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flag quilt is awesome! I love all your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!