11.18.2009

Home Spun Holiday Show N' Tell


I am so excited to announce the 2009 
Home Spun Holiday Show N' Tell
holiday button
How it will work:
*On 12/16/09 we will place a post on our blog and the Show N' Tell will begin.
*Then.
*Place a post on your blog telling all about your Holiday project. Preferably something that includes sewing.
*Include our button in that post.
*Then place your link on here. Please link back to the post not just your blog. We will be checking & removing links that aren’t linked to a specific post.
*Win a prize! Leave a comment telling us where you are from, make sure that there is a way to contact you in the comment. We will randomly select 5 people to win $20.00usd gift certificates to Piece N Quilt!
**If you would like to be a sponsor for the Home Spun Holiday Show N' Tell please e-mail Natalia for details.


THAT SIMPLE!
In the meantime please help us to spread the word by posting the Home Spun Holiday button on your blog.


THANKS~Natalia

holiday button
*Copy the HTML below and paste it into your blog today!






Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

  1. That's so fun! I will definitely help spread the word. What a fun way to get some holiday themed inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about it! I will also share the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked to you in my Friday Sew & Tell post!
    Cute button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! I posted the button on my blog today. Can't wait to get started. :) Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this. I posted your cute button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's projects. I've added my link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put the button on my post, I am not sure how to add a link. My christmas tour is ready! Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun. I also have a Virtual Christmas Quilt Show you may want to check out.

    http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2009/12/virtual-christmas-quilt-show.html

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your site - love the tutorials! I'm not quite done my Christmas quilts yet and I certainly can't post them as certain people will see them. Great quilt show. - Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love to hear your comments!